Monday, December 10, 2007

Sketched girly girl


The next couple of days are going to be long ones - tomorrow I'm reading names at the tree-lighting for our hospice, and Wednesday night is book club. So I thought I better get a little crafting in yesterday and today. I made a few more holiday goodies and this card for the December mini VSN sketch challenge by Kimme (MelenaPrincess). The mini VSN challenges run through Dec. 19, so there's still time to play!
I wanted to use a series of designer papers for the card, and the prints papers make it easy! I used three patterns from the rose red collection, paired them with this cute Inky Antics Girly Girls image, and voila! Thanks for a fun sketch, Kimme!
Details:
Stamps: Inky Antics Girly Girls
Paper: rose red prints dp, pretty in pink, rose red, basic black, shimmery white
Ink: Stazon black, rose red, pretty in pink
Accessories: rhinestone gem, diamond Stickles, ribbon, horizontal slot punch, ticket corner punch, dimensionals

2 comments:

Kimme said...

You've been TAGGED!!! Visit my blog for details
http://kimme-thelifeofaprincess.blogspot.com/

Risa said...

This is a beautiful card! I love the color and the different prints!
malieta:)