Thursday, December 13, 2007

Holiday Happy Mail

I feel so lucky to have stamping friends! My mailbox has been brightened this holiday season with some beautiful handmade cards from all over the country, and Canada too! Here are a couple of the cards I've received. The first is from Alison at Stampin When I Can. She has an awesome blog that links you to all the blog candy, card sketches, challenges and hosts of new bloggers. I visit every day! Isn't that moose darling? I love the bright colors of the image, especially the sky. Thanks Allison!
The second card is from my friend Patty of PaperPatty. She and I met as hostesses during the "My Favorite Things" VSN nearly a year ago and have stayed in touch ever since. She used the lyrics from the song on this beautiful wintry pink card! The card has lots of shimmer, shine and sparkly, especially the glittery burgundy strip on the left side. What a beauty. Thanks Patty!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Hey Michelle...I forgot those IRAKs in that mailing so I sent you those a couple of days ago! Cheers!