Saturday, December 1, 2007

More CB Christmas

I thought tonight I'd share a couple more of the Christmas cards I made using Cuttlebug backgrounds my friend Joni sent me! The first one is another Frosty BG on amethyst paper, which I layered on whisper white and bashful blue. All the edges are ticket corner-punched. I used some more organdy ribbon and silver cord (tell me again why SU discontinued this cord?) then layered the sentiment over the knot. The sentiment is from Happy Winter; I used my CM circle cutters to cut it and the first layer out, then layered those on a scallop punch. I finished the card with a snowflake charm from Making Memories.
Same cardstock and colors for the second card; this one uses the snowflake embossing folder. I stamped the snowmen and sentiment from Happy Winter in Stazon black, then colored details with my blender pens. They are again cut out with my CM circle cutters and layered on organdy ribbon and silver cord. I attached some silver snowflake brads to the background, too.

No comments: