Monday, December 31, 2007

Here's to 2008!

HAPPY
NEW
YEAR!!!


Wishing you all a safe and happy new year! I hope 2008 brings all good things to you and yours. I stayed in tonight because I'm a bit under the weather, as are the folks I normally spend New Year's Eve with. Fortunately Lindsey (Jacksonbelle on SCS) is hosting a party in her member company forum on SCS. She's posting stamping challenges and trivia contests for cool stuff from her Ebay store, Jacksonbelle Embellishments. The first challenge was to make a party hat, and mine is pictured above. Lindsey provided us with a link to a template, which I printed on brushed gold cardstock then cut out. I stamped the stars from SU's retired Stars and Swirls in Versamark and embossed the big ones in sparkly black EP and the small ones in silver EP. I then added the sparkly black fibers along the bottom and coming out the top. Also out of the top are some gold and silver star garland pieces from my gift wrapping stash. What a fun challenge! Thanks Lindsey!

4 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Love your party hat!! That looked like such a fun challenge!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Corie said...

Happy New Year!! Big hugs and smiles!

Laura lok said...

great hat. Happy new year

Swamp Tulip said...

Great hat!

Teresa