Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Final Peace

This is one of the cards from my last "batch" of holiday cards. I made 1o of these from a retired Simply Sent card kit from last year called Good Things. It was a great way to use the kit supplies as well as get a bunch of cards made, since I didn't have to do much cutting! All of the pieces, including the card bases and the gingham ribbon, came in the kit with the exception of the vanilla top layer. I had to cut larger pieces for my image, since it was bigger than the stamp images that come with the kit. The image is from Peace to the World, stamped in stazon black and colored with blender pens and ink from the pad lids. I used mustard, olive, real red and bordering blue. Cardstock is vanilla, olive, real red, mustard and kraft. Now that the cards are all done, I'm starting on the envelope addressing! I hope to get them all to the post office on Friday, since I have the day off. Wish me luck!

No comments: