Friday, December 7, 2007

Feeling pretty!

This is another card for the December mini VSN challenges. For the "I feel pretty" challenge, Chanteuse provided a photo of a beautiful dress for us to use as inspiration for our cards. I worked with the color scheme, the beading, and the design. My card base is night of navy; on top of the that is barely banana stamped with the swirl from CTMH's Free Spirit. The main image also is from the Free Spirit set, the birds are stamped in navy and the sentiment (from SU's Short and Sweet) and heart are in bordering blue. The cardstock is shimmery white layered on bordering blue and night of navy. All of the layers are ticket corner-punched. I also punched a horizontal slot for the gray organdy ribbon to tie through, and finished the card off with a "Do-jiggie" beaded ornament I got on clearance at Borders awhile back. I think this would make a great wedding card.

No comments: