Monday, November 26, 2007

A secret ELF

An SCS ELF sent me this fun package of goodies! It was waiting for me when I got home tonight, and was such a nice treat after a long Monday! There's a little game going around - it's kind of like Boo-ing at Halloween - where someone sends you a fun little holiday goodie or two, and then you send goodies to two more people. I was notified when my name was selected, so I sent goodies out on Friday to two more people.
This collection of goodies came from a stamper in Michigan - and I might just know who, though I haven't received confirmation yet! I love the Santa card - that is such a clever idea. And the giant clippie bookmark is so cool! I might have to make some of those now that I have the SU scallop punch. Thank you again to my Elf!

1 comment:

Swamp Tulip said...

Great package :)

Teresa