Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cuttlebug Christmas

I'm trying to finish up my Christmas cards this week, and I needed a change from the assembly line, so I grabbed a couple of winter-themed Cuttlebug backgrounds my friend Joni sent me and got to playing. I love this winter embossing folder, but it's too cute to really cover up. The embossed piece is CTMH white-core cardstock, which I corner-rounded and layered on soft sky and bayou blue from SU. I added a strip of white organdy ribbon and silver cord, then added the holiday tag stamp from Too Terrific tags, stamped in bayou on shimmery white. Using my SU tag punches, I layered the snowman tag on a piece of soft sky. I used the horizontal slot punch and word window punch to make the hanger, then attached a paper snowflake and bling brad from Making Memories to the top. I'll share some more of my CB Christmas cards tomrrow! Right tow I have to get to work on the remaining cards!

No comments: