Friday, November 9, 2007

Catching up!

It's been a super busy, long week here, and I've had no time for crafting or blogging, it seems. But tomorrow is going to change all that, I hope! It's time for another mini-Virtual Stamp Night on Splitcoast. The mini VSNs were designed to tide us VSN junkies over until the real thing comes in January. Four challenges will be posted at 7 p.m. EST/4 p.m. PST and you will have two weeks to complete and upload your card. And unlike regular VSN, which has a 45-minute time limit per challenge, there are no time limits for these cards. I'm hosting one of tomorrow's challenges, and would love it if you could stop by and play. You can find all the details HERE.

On a sort of related note, my friend Ann of Ann's Creative Nook, said some nice things about me, then tagged me! Ann is a sweetheart - in more ways than one! We were VSN "sweethearts" or hostesses together a few VSNs back, and have managed to stay virtual friends ever since. She's a beautiful cardmaker, so stop and visit her blog if you get the chance. She also sent me a RAK-back the other day which I will have to photograph and post soon!

So just for you, Ann, here are seven random things about me:


1) I love Thai food. My favorite dish right now is Pad Kee Moa, which is spicy noodles with veggies and meat (I usually get chicken.)
2) I've always loved the water - walking in or near the ocean, swimming in the pool or soaking in a tub are some of my favorite ways to relax.
3) My astrological sign is Pisces, and while I don't take a lot of stock in that kind of stuff, I think my love of water is connected to my star sign.
4) I've lived in Southern California for seven years and I've never spotted a celebrity. My friend and I did drive to what we thought was Rob Lowe's house one time, but all you could see was the gate.
5) I always buy a new book before I fly anywhere, even if I'm in the middle of something at home.
6) I don't consider myself a reality TV junkie, but two of my favorite shows are reality shows: the Amazing Race, which started Sunday, and Project Runway, which starts Wednesday! Woohoo!
7) I heart George Clooney. I just saw his latest movie, Michael Clayton, and highly recommend it. He's in nearly every scene!
I don't think I'll tag anyone else this time, but if you've shared seven things about yourself on your blog already, I'd love it if you'd post a link here so I can check them out!

No comments: