Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Another gift set

I made this set of thank you cards over the weekend; they'll be a Christmas gift. I love the simplicity of these cards and they were made using some of the recipient's favorite colors. I used cool caribbean, cameo coral, certainly celery and creamy caramel (which I just realized all start with Cs - weird!) ink and cardstock, along with whisper white. The ribbon is from May Arts. I used each of the four images in Nature's Wonder, a retired SU set that I love. The various thank yous are from several different sets, including Artfully Asian, Short and Sweet, Small Script and Noteworthy.
The colors were partially inspired by this box I found on clearance at Borders. These boxes are awesome because they are in great colors, nicely finished, and nearly the perfect size for cards (just a little long, but they still work!) The box came with a blank tag, which I stamped with some snowflake images and embossed, partly in pretty pearl EP (which hardly shows) and partly in white EP. I tied the box with an organdy ribbon so now I not only have a gift taken care of, but the wrapping, too! Woohoo!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Michelle these are awesome thank you cards and a wonderful gift! Love your box! Oh, by the way, you've been tagged by me!! Check it out here: http://annscreativenook.blogspot.com/2007/11/santas-workshop-and-ive-been-tagged.html

Ann