Thursday, November 1, 2007

Candle and card

I made this little candle - $1 from Michael's - for a friend who had a birthday recently. I made it to match the card, which I made, then modified slightly later, at a shoebox swap I attended earlier this year. The card uses perfect plum, pale plum and celery, and I believe the main set is Natural Beauty. I added the small script sentiment. I don't have the stamp set from the card, so I used delight in life, also in pale plum, perfect plum and celery, on tissue, then adhered it to the candle, before adding the cardstock and ribbon. I wrapped the candle in matching stamped tissue and a clear cello bag. It was a fun, simple and inexpensive gift that worked perfectly for the occasion!

1 comment:

Heather P. said...

Oh my gosh, this is a fabulous gift!