Monday, October 29, 2007

More scrap pages

I thought I would share a couple more of my favorite layouts from my scrapping weekend. The first spread is of my niece - she's 9 now and races motocross! These were my favorite pages of the weekend. I love these scallop flower papers, I think they are Autumn Leaves MOD collection. I adhered them to blue paper from my My Mind's Eye stack from Costco. The pictures are matted on pumpkin pie, with the tiny circle pictures matted on SU scallop punch outs. I used some circle clips from the SU hodgepodge hardware with orange grosgrain and olive May Arts faux suede ribbons. The left page has a My Mind's Eye rub-on and the right page has Alison's name punched out using my friend's Quickutz and Queen and Co. parentheses embellishments. I also added some fun Primas to both pages.
The second set of pages is from a boat ride my mom and I took to an island off the California coast. The base pages are taken with teal, with pieces of patterned paper from Creative Memories attached. The photos are matted in gray and blue, then I added some stickers, some linen thread and shell charms, more Quickutz letters and another MME rub-on. I'm really happy with these pages, too!

2 comments:

Corie said...

WOW -- love these pages, so FANTASTIC

Heather P. said...

These layouts are GREAT!