Friday, October 12, 2007

Trick or treat tri-fold


I'm heading out in the morning for my vacation; I prepared a few posts for my blog in advance, in case I have a little computer time to post them while I'm gone, but it may be a bit sporadic around here for a few days. I promise, though, that I will be back!
In the meantime, here is what I think this is the end of my Halloween cards for this year. I realized I need a couple more kids' cards so a couple of pairs of siblings would get similar but different cards. So I pulled out the SU Trick or Treat set that I borrowed from a friend and made these triangle tri-fold cards I learned from Beate (link to her blog at right.) The base is only orange; the images are stamped in black Stazon and colored with bold brights markers, then layered on orchid and green galore. The patterned paper is from K and Co. and the ribbon is from Michael's. I'm sure the kids will enjoy them, especially if I stick a treat in with them.

3 comments:

Corie said...

OH these are so adorable!!

Heather P. said...

These are SOOOO cute!

Lori Barnett said...

I have GOT to make some of these!! HOW CUTE! I think maybe I'll do some Christmas ones...since Halloween is so close already.