Sunday, October 21, 2007

Raks from jaymerz


I have a few more RAKs to share today from Oregon. I'll be leaving in the morning :( to return to California. I will be glad to see Eliot, but I will miss my family and friends. Good thing I'll be back in two months for Christmas!
My friend Jamie, aka jaymerz on SCS, sent me these two cards when she was my secret sister for the last VSN. I realized I never posted them on here - probably because both of them ended up on my mantle as soon as I got them in the mail! My favorite cards can end up on the mantle for weeks or months, sometimes. I just love having handmade cards on display. These two are especially great for display because they are such bright, happy cards with lots of color. The first card uses True Friend. I love how she used the striped paper as a mat,with just a touch peaking out. The second card uses Heartfelt Thanks - one of my all-time favorite sets. I love the wide ribbon and the narrow ribbon with the clip! You can see more of Jamie's work on her blog, Stamp This! Thanks Jamie for the happy mail; it's still making me happy several weeks later!

No comments: