Wednesday, October 24, 2007

More happy mail!

I got a little behind in posting RAKs I received from my fellow September VSN hostesses, so now is as good a time as any to get caught up. The first card is from Heather (alcesalces on SCS), who blogs at Stamping the Details. I love the colors of this card, especially the marbling of the leaf in the center. It's so cool! This waterfall card was made by my friend Melinda (Wonkaismycat on SCS). Her blog, Endless Embellishments, can be found here. The waterfall shows the bear eating the hotdog! Such a clever card, and I love that camping stamp set. It's so nice to receive happy mail from friends! Thanks girls.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun RAK's you got!! :) I had to say THANKS for letting me know about the Race!! I didn't know that and was getting worried! I thing Phil is just a doll! WAHOO! :) Thanks!

Heather said...

Hey- I'm glad you liked the card.

Paula said...

Stopping by for the first time and
oh boy, what can I say but I love your cards! I also love your Eliot!!
What a darling :D
Looking forward to seeing more of your great craft!