Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Halloween sketch

I'm still in my Halloween groove, and still had supplies out from my weekend cards, so I used them again for this week's sketch challenge on SCS. I used the images from Trick or Treat, itty bitty backgrounds and the $1 stamp sentiment from Michaels on this card. Card base is orchid, with whisper white, basic black, green galore and pumpkin pie cardstock as well, with all the layered pieces' edge-distressed with my Heidi Swapp distresser. I stamped the images in stazon black and colored the eyes and other features with my bold brights markers. I went over the colored pieces with diamond stickles for a little sparkle, but didn't wait for them to dry before taking the photo! Maybe tomorrow I'll have something non-Halloween for you!

1 comment:

Corie said...

another totally adorable one!!