Monday, October 1, 2007

Almost agapanthus

The Sunday challenge on SCS is "Featured stamper." The idea is to find a card in the chosen stamper's gallery and CASE it, changing at least two elements of the card, but still allowing the original artist's work to shine through. This week's featured stamper was Jenn Balcer. I love Jenn's bold bright colors and she always has awesome gift ideas on her blog, too. You can see some of her work here. Anyway, I chose a card Jenn had made using a stamp of aganpanthus (I think it was by Stampendous). She used the same pinks with chocolate chip. I changed it up by using black ink and cardstock along with the pixie and passion pinks. I also used different stamps - these flowers from Happy Harmony and Heartfelt Thanks. The striped ribbon is from Doodlbug. The card measures 4.25 inches square. Thanks Jenn, for the inspiration!

No comments: