Sunday, September 30, 2007

Anna's sketch

Anna Wight, aka Sweet Miss Daisy on SCS, posted a sketch on her blog, Sweet and Sassy Notes. I decided to give it a try this weekend with my new Michael's $1 Halloween stamps and this sheet of K and Co. paper I picked up to go with them. The first card is the closest to the original sketch. I just love those witches' feet! The "the witch" is a partial sentiment that I inked up with a marker.
I really wanted to use this sentiment - it made me giggle when I saw it in the bin! - so I flipped the sketch to make it a vertical card instead of a horizontal. On this one, I cut out a piece of the witch from SU's booglie eyes using my Creative Memories circle cutters and colored and mounted it.
I didn't like the circle on the side, so on the last card, I put it on the top. I like this one the best. Supplies for all the cards are: SU cardstock in orchid opulence, only orange, green galore, basic black and whisper white; SU markers in orange, orchid and green; stamps from the Michael's $1 stamps and Booglie eyes; K and Co. patterned paper; CM circle cutters, diamond Stickles on the shoe buckles for a little sparkle!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, your cards are fantastic!! Love the bright colors - so PERFECT for halloween!! =) Thanks so much for trying out my sketch, and for letting me know about your post! Happy Stamping! -Anna.

Shannon Tompkins said...

Low those stamps especially the witch is in. I have to use mine very soon.

Corie said...

This is so adorable -- love that sentiment!!