Sunday, September 23, 2007

Saturday inspiration

In the midst of my very busy day yesterday, I found a little time to stamp a card for this week's inspiration challenge on SCS. The inspiration piece had fairies, flowers an oval and a pearl, along with some shades of green and lavender. I used my Creative Memories oval cutters for the focal image. The flower stamp is from Hero Arts; I inked it with markers in sage shadow, amethyst and a little lavendar thumped over the amethyst. I inked it once, stamped it a couple of times, then inked it again and stamped a few more times. I really like how it turned out! I stamped wish from Small Script in lavendar over the top. I used another of my cuttlebug backgrounds from my friend Joni and trimmed the corners of the layers with my ticket corner punch. I finished the card with some organdy polka dot ribbon from Michael's, a couple of Primas and a pearl brad from K and Company.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful card, Michelle!

Heather P. said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!