Thursday, September 6, 2007

The happiest of happy mail

My new friend Jamie (check out her blog Stamp This!) was my secret sister for this round of VSN (it starts tomorrow on SCS - please join us!) Along with several awesome cards, she sent me this wonderful package of goodies! It was so fun to open. Especially when I picked up the box and it made a funny jingling noise that I could not figure out for the life of me. So of course I ripped the box open, barely glanced at the BEAUTIFUL card she sent, and started laughing out loud when I realized she sent me cat toys for Eliot! That was so cute and so sweet! She also made a darling canister filled with my favorite candy and included ribbons, Primas and brads as well. Thank you so much Jamie! I can't wait to play with these goodies this weekend!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Ooh I'm jealous - you lucky thing!