Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I won! I won!

The organizers of SoCal StampMania did a very cool thing - they had everyone who attended bring a stamped item for the door prize drawing. When you dropped off your prize, you received an entry into the drawing, so that everyone who came got to go home with a cool handmade prize. I won this darling tote and matching cards and envelopes made by Beth (Showmestamper on SCS). Thanks Beth, I love it. The blue and black are great together.
The SCSM coordinators also went to a whole bunch of sponsors and solicited raffle prizes for the event. I think they had about 40 in all, and I won one! This daisy chain chipboard book from Maya Road is awesome. It's about 6 inches across, plenty big to add photos or other embellishments. I think this prize was one of the many donated to the event by the fabulous owners of Eclectic Paperie, a great online store run by Joy and Daisy. Joy was one of the coordinators of SCSM and she hooked us up! Thanks everyone for the cool prizes.

No comments: