Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy Mail!

I have to offer a great big thanks to Kim Schofield - author of the blog Colorful World
- for a wonderful mail day on Saturday! I entered Kim's blog candy contest and won! I was so excited to open it up and check out all the goodies inside! Along with an absolutely beautiful card, Kim sent SU designer papers, cardstock stickers from the Accent and Elements collection, a bag full of cool hardware and brads, a selection of yummy Primas and chipboard flowers, an alterable chipboard book, a stamp and Stampin Spot, and some black hemp twine. It's wonderful stuff and I can't wait to put it to use! I'm starting to put together my own selection of blog candy - I think I might call it kitty treats - to hopefully offer up when I hit 500 hits. There's been a lot of discussion and debate over blog candy lately, but my only motive is to say thanks to my readers, and pay it forward for all the inspiration I've received from other bloggers!

No comments: