Saturday, April 21, 2007

Playing Tag!

My friend Jen of Inking Along tagged me in the latest game going through the SCS blogs! Thanks Jen - or maybe I should blame your alter-ego, Nej???? Jen and I met while serving as hostesses for February's Virtual Stamp Night. She is a lot of fun and her blog is a riot. And she creates really beautiful work, with lots of techniques I am too intimidated to try. She has great tutorials on things like pergamano and encaustic art. So go check her out!
So now, since Jen tagged me, I have to list (and tag) five of my favorite blogs! Most of my favorites have been tagged already, but I am going to offer you a few anyway (and hopefully I don't become the kid who always has to be "It" because they can't tag anyone else, LOL! Why do I have visions of middle school all over again?)
1) Handmade by ME! is a blog by my friend Denise, another former February VSN hostess. Denise has gorgeous cards on her site, and a funny penguin video! And if you're in the New York area where Denise lives, you might be able to find her stuff for sale at a local craft fair.
2) Endless Embellishments is another former February VSN hostess blog by my friend Melinda. Melinda always had the coolest ideas for folds and layouts. She taught me the quarter-fold card recently. She is also a new Stampin UP! demo.
3) Fresh and Fun is the blog of the great Beate from SCS. I check her blog every day. She often posts more than one new post a day, offers up the best blog candy and always, always, has great ideas and fun samples to look at!
4) Sassy & Sweet Notes by Anna, also known as Sweet Miss Daisy. I love the cards she's been making with Rosie's Roadshow stamps, and I love, love, love the stories and photos she shares from life on the Texas farm. The farm animal photos are simply beautiful!
5) I{heart} to stamp! is probably the first blog I started stalking regularly. A few months ago I discovered Jen, or Genie1314 on SCS, and have become a huge fan! I used her idea for turning brown paper lunch sacks into pretty gifts bags, also known as genie bags, as my challenge during February VSN. I love the clean style of her stamping and now I check her site every day. I also love the posts by her hubby, Tony, who has been filling in for Jen this week. He makes me laugh!

Hope you enjoy these blogs - they are just a few I have discovered in the last few months. I have others in my blogroll on the left side of the screen. Now I'm off to check out the challenges for SCS's Virtual Scrapbook Night preview party. I need to get some scrapping done and the challenges are a great kick start.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hee hee! I gotcha!!!

Anonymous said...

What a total treat to be included on your list! THANKS!!! =)