Monday, February 25, 2008

A little more V-Day

This was the last Valentine's Day card I made and it never made it on my blog! This one went to the son of one of my very good friends. Boy Valentines are hard, but he's just a toddler, so I figured I couldn't go wrong with bright colors!
Supplies:
Stamps: Toucan of my love
Ink: Stazon black, bold brights markers
Paper: Retired dots and dashes, whisper white, only orange, tempting turquoise, bashful blue, green galore
Accessories: Stardust stickles, googlie eyes
Also, my sweet mom sent me flowers for Valentine's Day! They actually arrived Feb. 13, so I could enjoy them all day on the 14th. This picture was taken after I brought them home from work on the 16th. It was a beautiful basket filled with all kinds of bright colored flowers! I took them out of the basket a few days ago and several of flowers are still doing well in a vase. Thanks Mom!

3 comments:

Corie said...

This is so adorable, love the bright colors!!

jjcreations said...

The bright colours are fantastic. Very fun card.

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Awww, your mom sounds like such a sweetie! Love your scrapbook pages!