Thursday, January 3, 2013

Believe

I'm trying to shake the rust and dust off after a holiday hiatus from stamping. Today's Ways To Use It challenge on Splitcoaststampers was a great way to do it! The challenge was to use new stuff on your card. I was fortunate to receive a few crafty goodies for Christmas, and I also picked up a few things at a favorite craft store in my hometown when I was there visiting. Today's card features a new stamp and paper.
The paper was a gift from a friend; the stamp was a prize from The Greeting Farm that I won after participating in the Hope You Can Cling To challenges on Splitcoast. These cuties are great for coloring, and I need all the practice I can get with my Copics. With the busy image and papers, I kept the embellishment on this card minimal, with just a bit of a top note die, a button and some twine. Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, Copic markers
Cardstock: PTI chocolate; SU taken with teal, melon mambo; Neenah white; My Mind's Eye Bloom and Grow dp
Accessories: top note die, button, twine

No comments: