Friday, December 21, 2012

Naughty is the New Nice

I can't help myself. This image and sentiment from The Cat's Pajamas crack me up. I have a cat with a ton of spunk and personality and she would definitely agree with this sentiment! This is another of the holiday cards I made this year. I figured it wasn't appropriate for everyone, so I made about half a dozen to send to folks who would appreciate it! I paired the image with some non-traditional Christmas paper from my stash. This is an old Paper Salon line that I've had FOR-EVER! I think I still have a couple sheets left after this, too! A scallop border, a ribbon and a touch of Stickles for sparkle finish off the otherwise simple design. Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies: 
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Cardstock: SU burgundy, olive and pink pirouette; Neenah white; Paper Salon dp
Accessories: Scallop punch, ribbon, stickles 

No comments: