Saturday, November 17, 2012

Winter's Day

Hello and happy Saturday! I hope you've had a great week. It feels a little early yet to be sharing Christmas cards - I generally prefer Nordstrom's approach, where they wait until after Thanksgiving to put up the Christmas decor! - but I made this card for last month's Hope You Can Cling To challenges on Splitcoast, so I hope you'll forgive me! ;)
This card features an old Mark's Finest Papers stamp set that I colored with a touch of Copics. I'm kind of digging this aqua, red and gray color combination, so I may try it again sometime! It's a pretty clean and simple card; I really wanted to showcase the beautiful image. Figuring out where to put the sentiment was tricky, but I'm pleased overall with how this card turned out.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies:
Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers
Ink: Memento, Copics
Cardstock: cool Caribbean and basic gray, SU; neenah white; Poptone red
Accessories: Sizzix embossing folder, pearls, ribbon

No comments: