Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Clay shell

Hello! I'm sorry for my absence around here lately. I have been busy working, stamping and prepping for the holidays, which hasn't left a lot of time for blogging. My mom was here for a visit, too, which is always fun, but keeps me from the computer! I did manage to complete all 35 challenges for the October Hope You Can Cling To event on Splitcoaststampers, and this is one of the cards I made. The challenge was to use clay, canvas or cork; I just happened to have a clay shell I had made quite awhile ago while playing with some paper clay. I built my card around that shell, masking and stamping more shells along the bottom of the card, then adding a sentiment. I think the original clay shell is from an SU set, but the rest of the shells are from a Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K Designs set.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies: 
Stamps: Gina K Designs, SU
Ink: SU melon mambo, pink passion, pretty in pink
Cardstock: Melon mambo, pink pirouette, neenah white
Accessories: paper clay, ribbon

No comments: