Monday, October 1, 2012

TCPTUES: Penguins and ribbon

This week's TCP Tuesday challenge was to combine a penguin image with either the ticket or ribbon slide die. I don't have the ticket die, but I do have the ribbon slide, as well as this super cute penguin image. I have a friend who loves penguins and yellow (yellow roses are her favorite) so I made this card for her birthday next month. I paper-pieced the balloons, colored the flowers with Copics and threaded the ribbon along the side. Actually, I got most of the way through this card before remembering I had to add the ribbon slide! It all worked out, though. Thanks for another fun challenge, TCP!
Supplies:
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento, copic markers
Cardstock: SU basic gray, Neenah solar white, Teresa Collins Sweet Afternoon
Accessories: Nestabilities circle die, PTI mat stack 5 die, TCP ribbon slide, stickles, seam binding

1 comment:

Amy Sheffer said...

Awwww, super sweet! Love the ribbon slide and the colorful balloon bouquet!