Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Autumn in the air

Well, I wish autumn was in the air! It definitely has not made any appearances in southern California yet! We're having record high temps over 100 degrees! Ugh. All I want are cooler evenings, warm comfort food and fall colors. Instead, I get hot, hot, hot! But if I can't have fall weather, at least I can make fall cards! I picked up this pretty Memory Box image last year after the holidays and frankly, forgot I had it until I was cleaning up some stuff the other day. I colored it with Copics and added a sentiment from Taylored Expressions, and roughed up the edges a bit. Otherwise, I kept this card clean and simple, and very much feeling like fall! Thanks for stopping by today.
Supplies:
Stamps: Memory Box, Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, Copic markers
Cardstock: PTI Terracotta, buttercream, misc. bazzill, Memory Box dp
Accessories: Button, linen thread, distressing tool

No comments: