Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Put Your Boots On

I love this sentiment! Maybe it's because I grew up in the country. Or maybe it's because I've always felt a little surge of power and confidence when I've worn boots. Either way, when I saw these stamps from Unity, I just knew I needed to have them. I put them to work on this fun HYCCT challenge, which called for creating a card emphasizing courage. I needed a break from pink, so I used this funky non-traditional color-combination of purple and sage just for fun.The card has lots of distressed edges and some sponging to add some age, as well.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies: 
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, elderberry, desert sand, Copic markers
Cardstock: Misc bazzill, choice buttercream, Crate Paper recollections dp
Accessories: burlap ribbon, Tim Holtz charm, linen thread, distressing edge

No comments: