Monday, October 22, 2012

Five words

Hello! Today I have another of my Hope You Can Cling To cards to share. This challenge called for using five words to inspire the recipient. I pulled out this fabulous cancer support stamp set from Just Rite and grabbed the single word Hope and two sentiments, Be Strong and Have Courage. It's another clean and simple design so the message and ribbon can shine. But now that I look at it, I kind of wish I had added some ribbon! :) Anyway, thanks for stopping by today! And if you happen to be going through a cancer battle or other life trial, I hope these words inspire you.
Supplies:
Stamps: Just Rite
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, SU pink pirouette
Cardstock: Neenah white, MFT black licorice, SU pink pirouette, Echo Park Yours Truly
Accessories: Nestabilities, pearls, TE die from shopping bag set

No comments: