Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Thankful thoughts

I thought I would throw my hat in the ring for the Taylored Expressions Last Card Standing contest - a fun competition to be a guest designer. The first round is open, so I added a few of my old cards to the mix, but I wanted to make at least one new one. This is what I came up with (at least so far - I might try to get one or two more done before the deadline on Thursday!) I've been in the mood for fall, so I pulled out Thankful Thoughts. I paired this fun apple basket with papers from an old TE Key Ingredients Kit from 2010. I think the paper is from Imaginisce. I kept the layout clean and simple to showcase the apples. Hopefully it works!
Supplies:
Stamps: Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento, Copic markers
Cardstock: Bazzill, neenah white, Imaginisce dp
Accessories: corner rounder, button, linen thread, nestabilities

No comments: