Monday, September 3, 2012

TCP Tuesday: Jolly

Am I the only one who starts thinking about Christmas as soon as Labor Day arrives? It seems the last few months of the year rush by in a blur leading up to the holidays. Every year, I tell myself that I'm going to plan ahead so I'm not rushing around at the last minute, and every year, it seems like I am rushing around at the last minute! That said, I figured I would use the most recent TCP Tuesday challenge to start on some Christmas cards. I usually make about 60-70 cards. Some years, I've made all the same design, and some years I've made a few different designs. Usually I play around with a few until I settle on something I can mass-produce and be happy with. This card could make the cut - the TCP challenge was a sketch this week, and the sketch lends itself to a nice, clean and simple layout. And it's a great way to use up scraps of patterned paper! I used papers from an old Echo Park collection, Wintertime, I think? Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies:
Stamps: Jolly Holiday, The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Cardstock: Bazzill, neenah white, Echo Park
Accessories: eyelet edge punch, seam binding from TCP,

No comments: