Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Heart Day

Happy Valentine's Day! I am without a sweetheart this year :( but I did get a little heart day crafting in for a few special people in my life. What better way to celebrate love than with a little box of chocolates? I found a tutorial on Splitcoast for this cute box that fits Ghirardelli chocolates just perfectly. I found that it holds four skinny chocolates or three fat ones (those are the ones that are filled with mint or caramel or other yummy goodness!) You can also squish in four if they are half skinny and half fat. The boxes came together pretty quickly and I kept the embellishment pretty simple, just a bit of ribbon and a scallop edge. Easy peasy!
Well, that's all for me today. Have a lovely heart day!
Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin Up 
Ink: SU real red, Memento tuxedo black
Cardstock: Poptone Wild Cherry, neenah white, Echo Park Yours Truly dp
Accessories: Nestabilities, scallop edge punch, gray taffeta ribbon

No comments: