Friday, October 21, 2011

Hope You Can Cling To

I've been a busy little stamper this month, which hasn't left a lot of time for blogging! I am going to start rectifying that this weekend, though! I have a lot to share - I've been making a bunch of cards, most of them pink for the month-long card drive for breast cancer patients at MD Anderson Cancer Center over on Splitcoaststampers. You can learn more about the drive, play along, and enter to win some AMAZING prizes right HERE! 

I made this card for my friend Patty's challenge to make a collage. I decided to make a collage of stamped images. I layered the color so the largest images were lightest and the smallest were in the darkest shades. I kept the embellishment simple so the collage could take center stage. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Lauderdale - Hero Arts/Basic Grey; Be Strong - JustRite
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Purely pomegranate
Cardstock: whisper white, pink pirouette, purely pomegranate
Accessories: pretty in pink taffeta ribbon, kaisercraft pearls

No comments: