Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dropping by

I have to admit, I am totally smitten with this parachuting bunny from The Cat's Pajamas. Isn't he the cutest? He also comes with the sentiment "Oh Chute" which just makes me giggle every time I see it! Since today's card is another I'm sending off to MD Anderson for the Splitcoast card drive, I thought this sentiment would be more appropriate! The bunny's chute is paper-pieced with a piece of Elizabeth Park collection paper from Little Yellow Bicycle that coordinates with my base butterfly paper. This paper is so pretty and has a nice weight and tooth to it. I will be sad when it's gone! The bunny was colored with Copics and I added some little punched butterflies and a sentiment to finish him off.
Thanks to you, my readers for dropping by today! Have a great weekend.
Supplies:
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Cardstock: bazzill, basic gray, neenah white, Elizabeth Park by Little Yellow Bicycle
Accessories: Nestabilities, ribbon, punched butterflies, pearls

No comments: