Saturday, September 10, 2011

Falling leaves

Inspiration can strike at any hour of the day. For me, it often hits while I'm at work and powerless to put an idea into action! So instead I grab the nearest stack of post-it notes and scratch out a rough sketch or picture, or jot an idea or color combination down. I stick the notes in my bag and eventually I pull them out and pile them on my craft desk. This card is a result of one of those post-its. I had the idea to create a pile of leaves with more drifting down, and this is what I came up with! The leaves were punched in various shades of cardstock using a Creative Memories leaf punch and the grass is a Martha Stewart border punch. Some linen thread and a sentiment finish off the card.
Supplies:
Stamps: Rosie's Roadshow
Ink: Memento rich cocoa
Cardstock: Speckletone kraft, misc scraps
Accessories: linen thread, punches, corner chomper

No comments: