Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Merci

When I'm stuck for a card idea, or don't know what to make, I usually fall back on two things: thank you and clean and simple design. That's how this card came to be! I just purchased my very first stamps and dies from Papertrey Ink - I held out for a long time, but I had a gift certificate to spend, and I needed some cardstock! I paired these new stamps and dies with a color challenge from Virtual Stamp Night - dusty blue, cream and brown. I love how this turned out and I'm thinking about making a set now!
Supplies:
Stamps: Fillable Frames 10 and Think big favorites 3, PTI
Ink: snow white, PTI; rich cocoa, Memento
Cardstock: buckaroo blue, SU; choice buttercream, Taylored Expressions
Accessories: swiss dots embossing folder,Cuttlebug; Fiallable frames 10 die, PTI; chocolate satin ribbon, SU; pearls, Kaisercraft



No comments: