Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thank you trio

Well hello there! It's been awhile, hasn't it? I kind of took a break from blogging. No particular reason, I just got busy with other things. Stamping time has been limited for me the last few weeks, and is expected to continue to be for a while longer, but I do have a few things to share with you, so hopefully this will be the start of a little more regular posting!
Today's trio of cards are part of a set I made for a friend who is getting married this summer. She's using purple/lavender/green for her colors, so that was my starting point. The colors are a great match for Kaisercraft's Lilac Avenue paper collection from last year. It's a favorite of mine and a I still have some I've been hoarding! Since the colors are kind of modern and fun, I decided to pull out the Taylored Expressions Much Appreciated stamp set for my stamps. The cards are 3.5 by 5 inches, and the design is clean and simple. I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out.
Supplies:
Stamps: Much Appreciated, Taylored Expressions
Ink: Kaisercraft amethyst and splice
Paper: certainly celery, choice white, Kaisercraft Lilac Avenue dp
Accessories: circle punches, Kaisercraft pearls

No comments: