Sunday, March 27, 2011

TESC135: The best

Taylor is back this week with her sketch challenge after a long hiatus! Yay! I couldn't wait to play along, and she's offering a prize this week to sweeten things up even more. You can find all the details HERE.
On to today's card. I figured I ought to use some Taylored Expressions stamps, and since I had them out, some supplies from one of my TE Key Ingredients kits. Most of the supplies on this card are from a kit from last fall, I believe. I cut out two sets of circles so I could pop up the centers. Otherwise the design is pretty simple. I did finish off the bow with a couple of fun pins from Making Memories. Overall, I'm pretty happy with this one! Thanks for stopping by today.
Supplies:
Stamps: Much Appreciated, TE
Ink: real red, more mustard, brocade blue, pink pirouette (all SU)
Paper: bazzill, choice buttercream, October Afternoon Modern Homemaker
Accessories: Nestabilities, ribbon, stick pins

No comments: