Tuesday, March 29, 2011

CAS Easter bunny

I had a chance a few days ago to play in the Clean and Simple stamping challenge on Splitcoast. Last week's challenge was a sketch challenge. I had just pulled out some Easter stamps and had these new doilies from Martha Stewart sitting on my desk, so I whipped this little guy up. The bunny image is from an ancient Stampin Up set. The designer papers are from Imaginisce and they have been in my stash for a while - time to use them up! The bunny's flower has a touch of stickles, and his tail has a touch of sparkly fluff for some sparkle and texture.
Supplies:
Stamps: Springs Things, SU
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, Copic markers
Paper: DCWV notecard, choice snow white CS, Imaginisce dp
Accessories: doily, pearls, ribbon, button, twine, sparkly fluff, stickles

No comments: