Monday, March 21, 2011

Circles of appreciation

I haven't had a chance to play in the Clean and Simple sketch challenge for awhile, but when I saw this week's sketch, I just had to pull out some stamps. I pulled out my Taylored Expressions Much Appreciated stamps - a freebie from Taylor for subscribing to her key ingredients kit awhile back. Most of the supplies on this card also are from my collection of key ingredients kits. I kept the card clean and simple - that is part of the challenge, after all! But I did add a bit of bling.
Supplies:
Stamps: Much Appreciated, Taylored Expressions
Ink: colorbox chestnut, brilliance rocket red, SU tangerine tango, SU kiwi kiss
Paper: bazzill, choice snow white, Echo Park Walk in the Park
Accessories: bling

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

Love your CAS card. Those colours are wonderful together.