Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Catching up

This little blog has been sadly neglected this month. So sorry about that. It's been a busy one with lots going on. I've been doing some stamping, but nothing I can share yet. Mostly it's been preparation for this weekend's Virtual Stamp Night on Splitcoast. I'm hosting a challenge on Friday and I hope you can join me! You can find out all the details HERE.
Now back to today's crafty stuff. These are a couple things I whipped up for Valentine's Day. First is a pair of test tubes filled with Valentine M&Ms. I ordered the test tubes and sticker paper from Taylored Expressions, and the sentiment stamp is from the Michael's $1 spot. I finished them off with some bling and twine.
Next up is a 3.5 x 5 inch card using the same sentiment and heart stamps from Taylored Expressions' Much Appreciated stamp set. A fancy tag, some embossing,a ribbon and some sparkle from a Copic spica glitter pen finish it off.
Supplies:
Stamps: Michael's $1 spot, Taylored Expressions
Ink: cranberry crisp, pink pirouette, melon mambo, Memento tuxedo black
Paper: sticker paper, pink pirouette, Gina K lipstick red, choice buttercream
Accessories: TE label die, Nestabilities fancy label die, ribbon, bling, SU embossing folder, divine twine, copic spica glitter pen

No comments: