Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wednesday Stamp Club

Hello! I managed to squeeze in a little stamping time this weekend, which is a good thing since I have a few cards I need to get in the mail over the next few days. This one is headed to a friend with a birthday coming up! I used the sketch from this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club challenge as inspiration. And I had a cute new Pure Innocence stamp to go with it! She is paper-pieced with papers from a Taylored Expression Key Ingredients kit from last fall; I believe it is the Restoration Collection from Crate Paper. The doily and ribbon are also from the kit. The card is 5.5 inches square, and I hope I have an envelope it will fit in! Wish me luck on that front!
Supplies:
Stamps: Hello Cupcake Pure Innocence from My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, Copic markers
Paper: bazzill, choice snow white, Restoration from Crate Paper
Accessories: doily, ribbon, nestabilities, Taylored Expressions label die, K and Co gems

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Oh how cute is this!! I love what you did with the doily transparency!