Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tagging part two!

Today I have more quick and easy tags for you. Taylored Expressions was offering a package of 10 assorted tag diecuts and I picked up a package to make these tags (plus a couple more!) The first pair use the branch from SU's Peaceful Wishes set. I love that stamp set; it's definitely one of my all-time faves. The sentiment is from a Taylored Expressions tag stamp set.
These two tags use Hero Arts stamps and some shiny pearls for bling. I love the look of craft white ink against bright or dark colors! I need to get a new pad, though, mine is really old!
These two also use some pearly bling. The pink one has another image from Peaceful Wishes on it; the green tag uses an image from an old Paper Salon stamp set! I think I have one more day of tags for you after this one, then I hope to have some new crafty goodness for you. I am finally starting to get back in the groove!

No comments: