Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tagging, part three!

Hi again! This should be the end of the 2010 holiday tags. But I do have a couple more holiday projects to share with you after this. I forgot about the ornaments! Stay tuned for those. But first, the final tags. Today's first tag uses another of the precut tags from Taylored Expressions. I used a branch stamp and a Hero Arts sentiment, along with some red Hero Arts rhinestones for a fun, modern look.
And last, but not least, my favorite tags of the bunch! These were cut using a Cuttlebug tag die. I used a scrap of aluminum that I had colored with alcohol inks to make the snowflakes, which were cut using a Taylored Expressions die. In the center of each tag is a rhinestone. The sentiment is also from a Taylored Expressions tag stamp set.

No comments: