Saturday, January 22, 2011

Entwined bunnies

Isn't this just the sweetest image? I love bunnies, and I had to have this one when I saw it on sale after Christmas. I plan to use it for at least some of my 2011 holiday cards. I made this one for Lee's VSN challenge. She asked us to use images that were entwined in some way. These little snuggles just fit the bill, and it was a great excuse to ink up the stamp for the first time. I colored the image with Copic markers, then added some white Sparkly fluff to the snow on the branches for a little sparkle and softeness. The scallop border underneath the image is an embossing folder from Sizzix. The card measures 4.25 inches square.
Supplies:
Stamps: Stampendous, sentiment from Savvy stamps
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Paper: Gina K red, SU going gray, choice snow white
Accessories: Nestabilities, ribbon, Sparkly fluff, Sizzix embossing folder

No comments: