Saturday, January 22, 2011

Box of chocolates

I have another VSN card for you today! The challenges are live all weekend, so feel free to stop in the forum and play along! The theme is "You Make My Heart Sing," so there's lots of love and Valentine's themed stuff going on over there! This is my card for Paula's challenge; she asked us to make cards with a heart-shaped base. I confess, my base was store-bought! I found a pack of 8 heart-shaped cards at Joann's for just $1; it was a good deal even if all I ever used was the square envelopes that came with them! I kept the embellishment minimal - just a $1 stamp sentiment, some ribbon and bling. I think the finished version looks like a box of Valentine's Day chocolates - yum!
Supplies:
Stamps: $1 spot Michael's sentiment
Ink: cranberry crisp
Paper: choice white, basic black, red $1 spot card
Acccessories: Nestabilities, ribbon, Kaisercraft rhinestones

No comments: