Monday, November 29, 2010

Sandy's challenge

Sandy of Sandy's Space was kind enough to stop by awhile back and invite me to play along in her new challenge. I'm cutting it close, but since she was kind enough to invite me, I thought I would play along! Thanks Sandy. I loved the fun inspiration pieces; I chose the second one because I love the bright pink and green colors it uses! I also had a scrap of that fun GCD Melody Ross paper on my desk and I knew I could incorporate it using those colors.
I needed a cheery card for someone who's going through a tough time, and I thought this would do the trick. It's a pretty clean and simple design, but I think that's kind of my style! :)
Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Designs, Retro Boutique
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Paper: Melon mambo, certainly celery, choice white, GCD Melody Ross Homespun Chic paper
Accessories: Martha Stewart punch, Nestabilities, ribbon, rhinestone

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

What a bright, cheery card. And love the funny sentiment. Thanks for playing along with my challenge.